- Pay Course Fees to Account Name: Uganda Technology and Management University Equity Bank-Account 1032200688793.
- Deliver application form to physical address or email to email@example.com.
The physical address is: UTAMU Resource Center Plot 6 & 8 Erisa Road, Kiswa, Bugolobi, and P.O Box 73307, Kampala.
Short Courses Policies
- Tuition fees for the applicants with forged academic documents shall not be refunded
- All payments MUST be completed in one or installments of which the first installment must be at least (50%) of the tuition fees.
- A student who cannot continue with his/her studies due to financial /social hardship shall request for withdrawal from the course in writing and address the letter to the manager Centre in such a case, the student can either postpone the enrollment date or seek to transfer his /her tuition to another candidate.
NOTE: There is no refund of the tuition for the short courses.
Access to Facilities
- Every student shall possess a lab pass with which to access the university facilities
- A student shall pay five thousand shillings (5000/=) to get a lab pass, within the week of the course commencement at the administrator’s office.
- Candidate MUST attend at least 80% of the course instruction to qualify to sit end of course assessments
- The candidate is required to sit and pass the end of course assessments with minimal of 65% to qualify for the certificate.
- Candidate who fails the assessment must re-sit within the duration of their course